Friday 27 September 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey


To show support for Cathey. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!



This community hug has been organised by daffycat (check out the link) to show or support for you Cathey at this difficult time for you. I have 2 little ones under 3 and I seriously can't imagine how hard it is for you. Keep your fighting spirit and hang on too every moment. Toddler's certainly know to live in the now...

These are the few pumpkins I have carved the last couple of years.

Check out Cathey' s blog http://pumpkinpatchandco.blogspot.co.uk/

 stay strong and keep stitching

2 comments:

  1. You did a nice job of carving on those Pumpkins! Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, still working my way through these. Lovely carved pumpkins! I never thought about using our real pumpkins for this.

    ReplyDelete