Saturday 14 September 2013

Finishing Frenzy


It's a bit of a stitch extravaganza this week. The nights are drawing in and the autumn chill has arrived, perfect for snuggling up with some sewing. WIth the start of the new school term, all the playgroups start back as well so we've been back on our routine which is nice.

I did another ten hours on motherly devotion as it's certainly coming near to completion. I'veI'd got goosebumps just thinking about it!
last week:
And now:
Only two more doves to add and then metallic areas like the dress trim and halos to complete the cross stitch. Then a mountain of back stitch outlining to finish it off.

Since moving the cot out of our room, I can now get into my stash boxes properly. My stash is mostly stored under the bed. How do you store yours?
I loved going through all the kits and charts, can't wait to get round to stitching them all. 

I've got a couple of little finishes to show. I finished this tulips mini kit. And had the perfect aperture card from the stuff I got from grandma's stash to finish it off. I will just have to remember it's there for when I need a card along with a ton of Christmas tags that I'll have to remember for this year.


I also finished the red gate stitchery leather bracelet.

It looks great and now I have some stitching to wear. 

I'm planning on carrying on with thimble fairy rotation next so hopefully I can have as good a stitching week next.

Keep stitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment