Wednesday 2 November 2011

Progress is going well on the Mr Men chart I'm on with the back stitch.
The backstitch has to be the most rewarding part of a project as it brings it all into focus.
The cross stitch was fairly straight forward with each mr men like a mini project so made for a satisfying stitch.

I did have to do a little frogging though as I ironically made my Mr Tall a little too tall!!!

The other great thing that backstitching means the project is almost complete so I get goosebumps with the excitement of thinking about what project is next.

The next thing lined up for my large project is Starry Night. Haven't done much on the bauble since coffeegate since I need to stash dive for a new bit of fabric for the last piece. I then should really finish the Hungry Caterpillar Quilt I'm making for my son. I started it at the beginning of the year but my baby bump was getting in the way so it got shelved for a bit.

I'm also thinking of going off and rummaging for a TUSAL jar and join you all in collecting up my ORT probably better than all over the chair arm as they end up currently lol

Keep stitching xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment