I have to say a huge thank you to Minnie All XX's for awarding me the Liebster award. What a lovely way to spread the love and enjoyment of the blogging community which was more than I could have hoped for when I started on this endeavour. I didn't even know if anyone would be reading lol. Little did I know it would open a whole world of people who I have become rather fond of. I wish I had done it sooner.
Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster too.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know
So the five blogs I would like to pass the award to are:
- Eyani Ryou -stitchystitches
- Krystaline - Relentless stitching
- Xeihua (Sara) - my cross stitch corner
- KaLu - Claudia - me my bubble and my stitching
- ricketyjo -it's all about me
Now 5 random facts hmmmm....
- I'm a huge Ewan Mcgregor fan...drool lol
- I met my hubby on the number 186 bus.
- I've only been abroad/ on an aeroplane once. I went to Israel when I was about 13.
- I've seen Alice Cooper live 3 times.
- I love dumbass movies like Wayne's World, Dude where's my car, Role Models etc
Phew that was hard I'm never good at doing things like that my mind always goes blank lol. Hubby helped a little.
Until next time