Sunday 22 January 2012

Attention!!

Well I could hardly believe my eyes... A finish!!!!

After a slog to the finish of my crazy January 15, I had a few days to recoup my stitchy vibes and yesterday was my first day back. What a way to get back into the swing of things but with a finish of Royal Guard from Cross stitcher magazine 242


Also to my surprise when digging in my work basket for the felt finishings I discovered this little fella. My 10 month old son must have posted his toy royal guard in there. I was rather impressed although I did find Captain America in there to.

So is probably just a coincidence but a cute one nevertheless. The work basket is now going to live on the top of a cabinet as I thought it was out of reach enough but obviously not and today I caught him tipping out my TUSAL jar lol. But safety first and so my workbasket with its pins and scissors is going to live out of reach during the day.

Well on with the next...

Keep stitching...

5 comments:

  1. Oh well done Emma!

    There's nothing like a Happy Dance to keep the motivation up.

    LOL at your little man's surprises in your workbasket.

    My pair are old enough now that they do their own odd little bits of stitching. You'll have your own little stitching buddy in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Royal Guard is darling, Emma! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish and the recovery from the crazy 15. A happy dance is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the finish, Emma. Glad to hear your stitching vibes are back after a rest :)

    ReplyDelete