Tuesday 10 January 2012

Crazies fatigue

I'm soldiering on with my crazy 15, have to admit this week I've found that all these new starts a bit of a fatigue. I used to think starting a new kit was the most exciting thing but I think I've took the comfortable middle stitching time for granted. I struggled a couple of days with having to get all the new bits together and starting but I'm over halfway so I'm sticking with it. But I'm so looking forward to the end of this so I can get on with the pleasure of working towards finishes.

 So here's my varying progresses on my crazies


Day 5: Reindeer cake band Cross stitcher free kit issue 245

I know barely started - too much distractions but that's a story for another day lol.

Day 6:World of Sarah Kay kit

Much better than day 5 seems a nice kit - got loads lovely colours, metallics and a huge tub of beads that look like more than the chart needs - always nice to end up with extras for the stash.

Day 7: Gingerbread Houses

Got nearly all the X stitch for one end of the house done. Took quite a while to measure out the fabric to make sure all the pieces would leave enough room for each other. So looking forward to getting these done I can't wait to see how it goes together to make the 3D houses.

Day 8: Tigger and Pooh


Again not much of a start but think I was lamenting putting the gingerbread houses away.

Day 9: Flaming June

Not bad but this was one of those where I needed loads of stuff out and didn't have to hand. So a lot of time wasted rummaging etc. I was a little nervous when I started as the chart recommended starting from the top corner which I never do but I have a large enough piece of fabric so have gave it a go. But then it also means I've started in the clouds - boring colour-wise doh!!!

Bit concerned I ordered the fabric pack from Cross stitch collection for the motherly devotion but it's yet to arrive and I'm soon gonna run out of time - although I do have other kits I can pull at the last. And here I am on day 10 saying about not having had as much time but I'm here blogging lol

So I'm off to kick my butt into action.

Keep stitching...

4 comments:

  1. Crazy Fatigue - yes, I'm a bit that way too :)

    I've realised that I have managed to stitch a every day since Christmas. Unheard of for me. I usually stitch for a few days then procrastinate for a few and so on and so on...

    I've managed a reasonable start on all 10 so far - the advantage of being on holiday at this time of year.

    Keep up the good work, you're nearly there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made several starts but I knew 15 would be too much for me. Hang in there only a few more days to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost there! I can't even imagine starting 15 projects and stitching on all of them! You're much stronger than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Emma. 2 more days to go! :D I could never do this, so much kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete