Friday 30 August 2013

In the Arms of an Angel update

Well we took the plunge and now have two wee goldfish! The boys are over the moon and love watching them. Vinnie has picked the ornaments, the first day we set it up it only had the starfish in and he said bye to it and night night too.
 
 

I've made great progress on In the Arms of an Angel. It was a stormy night when I started, nothing nicer than being curled up snug with stitching in hand.

Before:
And now:
 I've made a little progress on the neck but its hard going as its one over one and as you can see its the same colour as the fabric.
 My hubby's gran passed away recently and we had the funeral yesterday. Its been hard loosing two big figures in our lives but there are lots of happy memories to hold onto.

We've still been having some warm days despite the clouds and drizzle. So we've been out and about seeing the ducklings at the park and visited my brother in laws nature reserve and saw the otters and ducks there too.

Hubby has took the boys out this afternoon so I'm looking forward to putting this live and getting my stitch on.

Keep stitching...

3 comments: