Monday 30 December 2013

In the arms of an Angel


We had a fantastic Christmas. Hope you all have had a nice one too.

I've got through a rotation on In the arms of an Angel.
Before:

And now:


Does look it on the full image but I have filled in all the metallic on the red section of dress.


I got a few stitchy bits. Found this mug in sales for a pound so had to have it.


And here is my spoils from Santa. And I do have pennies so no doubt another stash addition is in order.


I mainly looked at mini kits as I have been enjoying doing some smaller ones and mostly got bits that will go on the tree next year.


And here is the finished Christmas Angel. Looks fab perched on the fireplace.

Keep stitching...

2 comments:

  1. Great progress and what a fantastic mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress. All the best for the New Year:)

    ReplyDelete