Sunday 8 December 2013

Full flow festive

Was that really just a week!!! feels more like two since I last blogged and doesn't seem like I've been on with my stitching but here we are ten hours on and a week passed.

Festive preparations are in full flow and it takes some sorting with two little ones around. Having said that it's great fun having them getting excited and we've even been up to some more festive crafting.

I have finished the Christmas Houses.


I also have then finished a ten hours on the 3D gingerbread houses
.
 
That's the end and one side completed and the door started. I had thought they might have been a quicker project but there is a lot of beading and fiddly bits.
 
It will be interesting to see how they stitch up.
 
I forgot that I'd got a willow wreath in the sales last year. I haven't quite decided what to do with it but while I'm thinking some cheeky winter sprites have made a home in it.
 
These are one of my Grandma's makes, so I'm very happy they have found a home. Just maybe need to collect some holly to finish it off.
 
The advent calendar is out again and I've been having fun showing each pillow off each day on my xxxstitching facebook page.
 
It's on with the next rotation and probably more festive fun with the tots.
 
Keep stitching...

1 comment: