Wednesday 30 October 2013

In arms of an Angel update

I have to say I'm in love with this Lavender and Lace In the Arms of an Angel.

It really is a joy to stitch. Here it is before this rotation:

And now:

Beautiful. 


I've mostly been up to the usual playground stuff. We did get fish and chips in the park on Saturday, it's the boys favourite. And we got to see the swans and cygnets again, the daddy swan came to see what we had to share too. I quite like crisp Autumn days and the storms didn't really reach us in the north or at least it's normally very windy here so didn't notice much difference lol


I completed the wooden keyring free kit from cross stitcher. 
Looks pretty good. It used four strands to cover the wood. I love the vibrant blue on it. I'm sure it will make its way into someone's Christmas box this year. 


I love Christmas but it certainly is more stressful with little people to sort. I think for me it's the pressure to fulfil the magic that I love and want my boys to have.

Back on to motherly devotion now.

Keep stitching...

4 comments: