Monday 8 July 2013

In the arms of an angel update

It's been fab weather here the last few days. We've had lots of trips to the park and plenty splashing in the paddling pool in the yard.



How cute are the cygnets...five pretty impressive for a city park! And I can't believe how big my boys are getting it's unreal at the minute they are just constantly surprising with what they are doing and coming out with.

I've finished a rotation on In the arms of an Angel. Love this design so much and was took a back when I realised I'd finished my ten hours...I was really into it.

Before:

After:
It's certainly coming together nicely. I'm loving the depth. I kept thinking i'd rucked the fabric but it is the drape of the dress lol. The colours are so vibrant too. It is a dream to stitch as well. Sometimes the chart gets you a little cross eyed but only slightly.

On with the next rotation think i can't wait to get back round to this one again.

Keep stitching...

3 comments: