Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rotate, Buy and Tweet

In the Arms of an Angel rotation completed!!!

Here it is before:

and after its 10 hours:
 
I've done more than I thought when I looked at the before and after shots there. It's always deceptive when your filling in.
 
I managed to pop along to my closest Hobbycraft. Was a bit of a mission on public transport with the 2 munchkins in tow but I did have hubby to help - like feeding the baby on the bus cos we got caught in rush hour traffic doh!!!
I didn't come away empty handed though.
The little kits were on 3 for £3 so bargain for some cute little kits.

I have also updated my pages with my WIPs and stashed items...there's quite a few.

The other thing I have done today is set up a twitter @XXXStitching so feel free to follow me on there. I've never been a twitter user but thought I might be able to ramble on a little a time as well as my more detailed posts on here. I also thought maybe that I could connect better with folks, so if you have a twitter let me know your user name and I'll add you.

Keep stitching.....

 

1 comment:

  1. Great new stash Emma and great progress on Arms of an Angel.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete