Sunday 28 April 2013

A finish woop woop

I've been flying this week. I thought after having a mishap with some carpet fitting, the piece they brought was too small...grrr... that I haven't had much time for stitching. But I've finished baby hearts sampler.... Yippee
 
Here it is as of last update:
And now:
Super happy to be finished on time too. I've just got the details to fill in at the bottom. I did do the 13 thought as I'm pretty sure he'll arrive this year lol!
 
Here's a few close ups for you
 


Love the colours nice and bold unlike a lot of baby stuff. I was a fun and straight forward stitch no fractionals etc. I liked that I could stitch it in sections makes the stitching go faster I think. I'm thinking maybe stretching it onto a canvas to finish but I'll have to have a look at that after I've finished the details for the new arrival.

I also got my order from Sew and so with my birthday money. I know its just going in the stash but why not.

These are nature study and olde world map. Not best pics due to packets but you get the idea.

Now I've finished baby hearts I'll be back on my rotation which I'm dying to get back to. So I'll have In the Arms of and Angel and Motherly Devotion back out and 2 other projects to have 4 in my rotation but I've yet to have a sort out. So I'm not sure which two yet and which I'm going to put in my box to start on now.
 
Keep stitching...

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great finish. Love your new stash.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby heart sampler is so pretty!!! congrats on the finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Baby Hearts sampler is so cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for the finish and great additions to your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, your finish is darling!!

    ReplyDelete