Sunday 2 December 2012

What a week!

I've been having a bit of a one this week. My tandem buggy broke...while I was out with the boys by myself. Was so stressful and had to wheel barrow the thing home. I then got a new inner tube for the big pram I have cos that has a toddler seat only to have the new inner tube blow out on me again while out.

Anyway I have managed to finish my littlest man's Christmas bauble. I needed something to destress with lol



So pleased it's done ready to put up with the decorations. I'm so excited for Christmas especially with my eldest being that bit older. He already went round the shopping centre looking up at the decorations cooing, so cute. He's not so sure about the creepy man in the red suit though lol

keep stitching...

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the ornament. Sometimes Santa is a little creepy :-)

    ReplyDelete