Friday 4 July 2014

Rotation progress aplenty

As promised, I'm back with more updates. This time I'm going to focus on my rotation pieces. I have five spaces in my rotation so these are the on going projects and  I will leave the newer projects in the rotation for another update.

Firstly Kingfisher in flight as I last showed it:
Then I have the following progress.




I got a page finished and a good start on the next one. It's just coming along nicely.

Next Starry Night. I went from this:

To this:

This was a struggle, I really wanted to just put it to one side and  leave it but after talking to a few people online I decided to carry on and at least try to do a little bit. I came out of stitch and  park I think it was taking the flow out of it. And I have been pleased to have managed to progress This  far:


This last rotation on it I actually started to enjoy it a bit better and someone did point out that once I finish this page I will be halfway. That kinda sounds  great!

Then there is Spirit of the Season as it was before:

And the following progress:

I keep thinking oooo I'm nearly there but I look again and there is still a ton to do. This maybe explains why my younger self consigned it to UFO standing. I am enjoying it and looking forward to actually getting there lol

Plenty more still to come.

Keep stitching


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching and great progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kingfisher is going to look awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching on all your pieces, they all look wonderful. Much respect to you for sticking with a you were finding less than joyful. It looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects are beautiful, and you've made great progress on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful progress on all your beautiful pieces Emma.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin cetak murah jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete